Wednesday

Jet-Setting and House Projects...


Palm Springs
This will be my travel outfit for my flight to Palm Springs in a few weeks. My beautiful cousin Katie is getting married. I will be singing in this wedding which scares me to no end. 

I happen to LOVE people watching in airports and I always love meeting a friendly stranger sitting next to me in-flight. One time I met the man who invented glow in the dark fish.

I would just die to hop back into the 60's and be a fabulous retro flight attendant.


The Rapping Flight Attendant 


 I love this video. My family always flies Southwest and that is fine by me because I have never had anything but easy security, super friendly service, and sometimes if im lucky a fun flight with a song or rap during the "In case of emergency" speech.




But before I head out to California I want to knock out a few DIY home projects for my house next year at Alabama. 


From this...


TO THIS!


And

This cool mirror for my future super earthy bedroom(more about that later) but I want to spray paint mine a cool color after. Hopefully you will still be able to see the great texture of the twigs and wood.




In my efforts to start going green I have been planning my garden I will be growing at my house next year. Considering I have gone from living in a dorm room to a sorority house in the past few years im really excited to have my first house. The time has come. So I will be posting a lot about my plans for decor and such. I have very little planting experience aside from some herbs. I want to plant Dill, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Mint, tomatoes, potatoes, and lettuce. Let me know if you have any tips!





Look at this!

I love this special story from a very cool designer, Miss CK Bradley.
She designs some beautiful Lilly Pulitzer-like tunics but with a twist. Anything to do with the Lauren family i am obsessed with. I am sucker for all things Ralph Lauren. This is a photo from one of her catalogs.
Fun, right?




Whew, that was a novel of a post.

Always,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin! Great to hear from you! Love the blog, offish a follower :) Happy semester ending :)

    ReplyDelete