Thursday

Earthy Fairy Tail Goodness

Thinking ahead to this Fall makes me so excited about getting my house together and moving in. I love my roommate Sarah, and I think her and I are going to get a long great. My design vibe for my room is going to be earthy modern. Think enchanted forest fairytale.


Earthy Room

My inspiration board.




So far I have bought the pillow shams, comforter, and sheets from this...

and

Some brown and green throw pillows. The brown ones are felt bolsters with big scallops all over them and they look kind of like cartoon logs!

I already have a green sisel rug.

and I am DYING to a get an old school record player and rob my mother of her killer music collection.


but I want to get...


A DIY pink chair


This to die for mirror



Heavy chocolate brown curtains

Thats all I have done for my room now...more about that later. Lets end with a quote.



Have a lovely day,
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link for this bedding??? I found this on Pinterest looking for a green and white comforter set.

    ReplyDelete