Tuesday

"Dont float the Mainstream"


This past weekend I attended the Sweet Water Beer Festival in Atlanta Georgia. This is an awesome charity event put on in Atlanta's beautiful Candler Park. Fun jam bands play all weekend along with there being a ton of awesome Eco-friendly vendors selling handmade goods ranging in everything from organic dog treats to just blown glass jewelry. Its free to get in if you are not drinking but if you are you buy a five dollar wrist band that goes straight to the caring of the park. Oh yeah not to mention Sweetwater and local breweries sell their exclusive beers for this event. I had a lot of fun and will definitely be going back. Its nice to get away from my little college town and get back to a taste of the big city life I grew up around.


This festival made me ready for all things outdoors and warm. 

Like reviewing all of the relaxed looks from Coachella this year.

Wish i could buy her long hair and long legs in stores!
Not sure about the Tory shoes AND clutch but I do like the idea of mixing something a little more mainstream with a bohemian dress.
I love everything about this picture. Kate looks like she hopped right out of the seventies and what a sweet boyfriend for letting her get a better view on his shoulders.
Love a good scarf on the head with aviators combo.
Her hair + that shawl/vest/scarf makes her long so elongated and flowy.


Hello Summer Nights
This is my cool nights summer outfit im dying to put together. High waisted jeans, cropped flowy floral tank, chunky sweater, and nude heels. 
Farmers Market
Im dying to try to pull off some tall socks with my brown flat boots. Im not exactly sure whether to wear the combo with shorts or a dress but im definitely thinking a sweater or summery scarf is necessary to balance out the heaviness.


Now its time to hit the books. Wish me luck. Finals...here I come.


Love,
Erin M.

1 comment:

  1. oh i like hearing about your life on here. You are a beauty...i think even if you wore a mustard color wifebeater a long jean skirt and crocs you would be stunning...:)

    -Morgan :)

    ReplyDelete