Monday

Back In Action!





So I know its been a while but Im going to get back on track with bloggin. This quote is exactly where I am at right now. I seem to have found myself a somebody, I really wonderful somebody. Even though its almost December its 78 degrees here in Tuscaloosa. Its miserable. Im so ready for the cold weather. This is making me have some serious cabin fever...that makes me want to go to a cabin in the mountains haha. The boy and I have been doing some good hiking and camping and I have a three day backpacking trip next weekend for a class final(sweet, i know). 

 











These are from JM and I's trip to Cloudland Canyon State Park. Apparently 10 mile hikes arent for 4 month old baby Australian Shepherds. He was exhausted to say the least.



I could totally go for....


A beautiful cabin like this in Aspen.


Or sitting in the wilderness with my boy and his guitar.(or mandolin, or fiddle, or one of his many instruments)


Just enjoying the outside like we do best.



This is a wedding but doesn't it look like the perfect vacation?


One of my favorite blonde beauties of all times, Bridget Bardot chatting with a deer friend.




Love,
The Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment